One of my favorite things to snack on. Mom made mountains of it for mine and Ian’s wedding. She taught me how to make this before I moved to Kentucky back in 2006.
Ground Pork, Chicken or Beef
- Prep vegetables: Mash garlic and finely chop; chop all vegetables fine (enough to mix with ground meat
- Beat eggs (enough to mix with meat)
- Mix vegetables and eggs in the meat
- Make wraps using eggroll wraps and beat eggs to close them up
- Heat vegetable oil in pan
- Deep fry eggrolls (done when they rise to the top)