A delicious and quick soup to put together. One of mine and my mom’s favorite because of our obsession with Kang Kong (water spinach). My mom taught me how to make this (well, she talked me through how to make it) before I moved to Kentucky for college.
Yellow Bell Peppers
- Cut and clean salmon. Make sure to remove scales.
- Chop green onions. Cut onion, bell pepper and tomato in quarters
- Boil 3 cups of water
- Add onion, tomato and bell peppers
- Bring to a boil. Add fish, salt and ajinamoto
- After fish is cooked add green onions for color and taste
- Eat with rice